Otitis media symptoms and other information about the problem can be obtained with the help of otitis media animated video. These videos are extremely beneficial in providing information and that’s also in an entertaining way.
• Otitis media is a disorder which is found very commonly.It is inflammation of the middle ear and also known as middle ear infection.
• This disorder occurs in the area between tympanic membrane and the inner ear including a duct which is known as Eustachian tube.
• Otitis media and otitis extern are among the two categories of ear inflammation that cause ache in the ear.Other infections can also cause pain in the ear such as cancer of any structure.
• Otitis media is a painful condition but not threatening.This problem usually heals on its own between 2 to 6 weeks.
• The degree of severity of this syndrome may vary and the names to describe them also vary.
• Itchy ear is not a symptom of this inflammation as the misconception about the problem is.The sufferers may feel discomfort in the ear.
• Acute condition of this syndrome is completely viral and self-limited.Upper respiratory infection also occurs with this problem.One can feel mild discomfort and popping.
• The middle ear, which is normally sterile,got contaminated with the bacteria.It can result in pus and pressure in the middle ear.This condition is called acute bacterial otitis media.
• Viral acute otitis media can lead to bacterial otitis media in a very short time. The individual who is suffering from otitis media has pain in the ear and sometimes it continues and often accompanied by the fever of 102F or more.
• Perforation of the ear drum may occur in the bacterial cases and this can cause bacterial meningitis.
• In the first phase of the problem,the inflammation may last for 1-2 days,fever,sever pain,deafness,muffled noise in the ear and ringing in the ear may also occur.
• In the second phase resistance and demarcation may last for 3 to 8 days.Pus discharge may also occur and pain and fever starts to decrease in this phase.This phase remains for short period and prove as a topical treatment.
• Third phase is a healing phase.It lasts for about 2 to 4 weeks.In this phase the discharge stops and hearing becomes normal.
Otitis media symptoms can be noticed when pressure builds up in the middle ear behind the ear drum,it cause intense pain.Otitis media animated video is very beneficial in providing information about the disease and also describe about the cure and prevention.
For more information related to otitis media please visit : otitis media , otitis media animated video , otitis media symptoms and medical animation